Guarding your information is our responsibility and a top priority for us at Harleysville Savings Bank. We've taken many steps to help protect you and your financial information:
- System access is password controlled with password expirations so passwords need to be changed periodically
- Password access includes two-factor authentication which adds an additional layer of security to your sign-on ID and password
- SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption protocol is used on information passed between you and us
- Inactive online banking sessions are terminated
- And many more!
How you can help us guard your information:
- Never reveal your Sign-on ID or password to anyone.
- Change your password immediately if you suspect someone else knows it
- Don't leave your PC unattended while you are logged into online banking
- If your computer is used by other people clear the browser cache so web page information that has been stored temporarily is deleted
PLEASE NOTE: We will never send you an email asking for any of your personal information. If you receive an email asking for any personal information DO NOT respond. Delete the email immediately and notify the bank.