Take saving to the next level and open a free Kasasa Saver® savings account. This account pays really high interest — much higher than the national average.
To make saving even easier, your Kasasa Saver needs to be linked to your free Kasasa® checking account. Have your Kasasa Checking rewards transferred to Kasasa Saver for automatic savings you don't have to budget for. It's that easy!
- Earn 1.00% APY on balances up to $100,000*
- Earn 1.00% to 0.75% APY on balances over $100,000 depending on balance in account*
- Earn 0.05% APY if qualifications aren't met*
- Get refunds on ATM fees nationwide*
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service fee
- Link to Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back®
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free Debit Mastercard®
- $25 minimum deposit to open
See the Kasasa Monthly Qualification Schedule for more details.
How to Earn Our Highest Rate
It's so easy to qualify, you're probably already doing it! To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
That's it! Told you it was easy! And if for some reason you don't qualify one month, don't worry. Your account is still free, and you'll still earn our base interest rate. You can get back to earning your full rewards the very next month you qualify.
Qualifications Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more business days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit and credit card purchases processed by merchants and received by Harleysville Savings Bank as ATM, or PIN-based or signature based transactions and purchases made with non-Harleysville Savings Bank issued debit cards. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one (1) business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
Reward Information: When your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, the following rewards will be distributed to your account(s) on the last day of the statement cycle:
• Kasasa Saver: Balances up to $100,000 receive APY of 1.00%; and balances over $100,000 earn 0.49% interest rate on the portion of balance over $100,000, resulting in a range from 1.00% to 0.75% APY depending on the account's balance.
• Kasasa Cash: Balances up to $25,000 receive APY* of 2.01%; and balances over $25,000 earn 0.49% interest rate on the portion of balance over $25,000, resulting in a range from 2.01% to 0.80% APY depending on the account's balance.
• Kasasa Cash Back: 1.75% cash back on up to a total of $400.00 PIN-based/signature-based debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $7.00 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
When Kasasa Cash and/or Cash Back qualifications are not met,
• Kasasa Saver: All balances earn 0.05% APY.
• Kasasa Cash: All balances earn 0.05% APY*.
• Kasasa Cash Back: No cash back payments are made.
When linked to the Kasasa Saver account, the interest earned within the Kasasa Cash account does not compound since it is automatically transferred to the Kasasa Saver account the day after being credited to your Kasasa Cash account. Consequently, when linked to Kasasa Saver, and your Kasasa Cash qualifications are met, balances up to $25,000 in your Kasasa Cash account receive a non-compounding APY of 2.01%; and balances over $25,000 earn 0.49% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $25,000, resulting in a non-compounding range from 2.01% to 0.80% APY depending on the account's balance.
The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than the Kasasa Cash APYs. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 12/02/2015. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. A $25.00 minimum deposit is required to open the account. At least twelve (12) debit card purchases post & settle, access online banking at least one (1) time per month and receipt of electronic statements are conditions of this account. No minimum balance required to earn rewards. Limit 1 account per individual taxpayer identification number. A Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account is required to have a Kasasa Saver account. A linked Kasasa Saver account is required for automatic savings. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact a Harleysville Savings Bank team member for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC. Kasasa, Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of BancVue, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.